the mix and match project was conceived by myself and chris schooley as a way of friends working collaboratively to educate ourselves and others about music. it started very simply: an exchange of mix cd's and coffee. then we talked more about it and decided to include more people, in an effort to make the result (hopefully) at least somewhat entertaining.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Mix and Match vol 3

In honor of the upcoming holiday (which happens to be one of my favorites), this edition of mix and match is "The Devil cranks it to 11". So anything that has to do with Halloween applies: zombies, ghouls, vampires, death... you get the idea. The 'usual' rules apply. Feel free to post your favorite halloween costume with your submission. Trick or Treat!

4 Comments:

Blogger c. schooley said...

Joe, in regards to your favorite costume; when it's not actually Halloween it's just called drag.

8:21 PM

 
Blogger JD said...

damn, wish someone would have told me that sooner... what's so wrong with wanting to look like a coked-out Marilyn Monroe?

10:42 AM

 
Blogger tommygibson said...

Since, "A", I'm not an official part of the team/project, and, "B", I don't really know the "usual" (sic) rules, I'm not gonna' post my suggestions/contributions here 'cause that seems a little presumptious (if not downright rude). Instead, here's a link to my contenders for m&m vol 3. I'll have verbiage written and actual mp3's available after 11 p.m. EST.

If some kind soul would like to send me the official rules, that would be swell! (Gee? ...).

Cheers!
-tg
tommy@tommygibson.com

http://mixandmatch.tommygibson.com/

12:16 PM

 
Blogger tommygibson said...

Okay, I've become WAY too obsessed with this challenge. I've put my ideas online. Feel free to borrow or investigate. A Happy Halloween to all!

(Ignore the weird DCFC stuff - I forced myself to quit working on this well before it was actually "finished")

http://mixandmatch.tommygibson.com/

-tg

7:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Performancing