the mix and match project was conceived by myself and chris schooley as a way of friends working collaboratively to educate ourselves and others about music. it started very simply: an exchange of mix cd's and coffee. then we talked more about it and decided to include more people, in an effort to make the result (hopefully) at least somewhat entertaining.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mix and Match Vol. 2 - submissions from Joe

Clocking in at 14:59, I have to say I had some trouble with this at first, but the more I looked, the harder
it got to pick songs. Enough jibba-jabba, here's the stuff:

Jack Johnson - People Watching
people watching is one of my favorite things to do, too bad I never have time for it.

N.E.R.D - Tape You
Pharrell and crew tell us about the finer points of
making a home video...

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door
Great drugs make for great songs.

Thrice - Red Sky
Red sky at morning, sailors take warning!

3 Comments:

Blogger capt. shitknife said...

nice pick on the NERD track, my friend. sometimes Pharrell overpowers the rest of the crew, but still solid solid work.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger JD said...

I wasn't going to put in the CCR track, but after keith put in Buck Owens, I just had to

11:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah for people watching!

Yeah for Jack J.

I don't know what the deal is with that song, but I love it.

**goes off to listed to the rest of the stuff she hasn't heard yet**

3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Performancing